Fashion Marketing Career Profile and Description
The sole job of a fashion marketing professional is to execute several dynamic marketing campaigns in order to make the products of the company, competitive in this high volume marketplace. They can work as event planners, campaign managers and even brand ambassadors for different clients.
They also support the internal retail marketing processes and organize the relevant data. Moreover, they develop and manage the various retail marketing reports also.
Fashion Marketing Duties and Responsibilities
The roles and responsibilities of a fashion marketing professional are as follows:
- Working with the internal departments to discuss various marketing activities.
- Managing the marketing distribution through proper inventory channels and relationships.
- Providing event support and customer service.
- Managing the marketing budget for the business.
- Investigating the implementation of the joint marketing initiatives into the marketing plan.
- Assisting with all the social media activities.
- Preparing various PowerPoint presentations to compile all the marketing metrics.
- Assisting the store management team with various operational tasks such as replenishing the stock levels, assisting with the promotional setup of the store etc.
- Attending the Ecommerce meetings.
Fashion Marketing Skills and Specifications
- Ability to translate business and operations plan into marketing opportunities.
- Strong marketing analytics.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Office and other basic computer skills.
- Should be able to handle multiple projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
Fashion Marketing Education and Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Fashion Marketing preferred.
- Relevant retail experience preferred.
- Experience in overseeing the cash handling procedures.
Fashion Marketing Salary
The salary of fashion marketing jobs greatly varies in accordance with the company, location, industry and the level of experience. The average salary of a professional engaged in this job is $58,000.
Market Research Career Description
Marketing Manager Career Description
Business Marketing Career Description
Entertainment Marketing Career Description
International Marketing Career Description
Advertising Marketing Career Description
Sports Marketing Career Description
Marine Biologist Career Description
Naturalist Career Description
Biomedical Engineer Career Description
General Practitioner Career Description