Stock Market Executive Job Profile and Description
A Stock market executive is a person who has specialised knowledge and training of finance and accounting and is employed in the financial services industry. Any person who is working at this position mainly works for brokerage houses, retirement funds and also investment organisations etc. the following is a detailed career description of a stock market executive:
Stock Market Executive Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of a Stock market executive will involve:
- One of the major duty and responsibility of a stock market executive is to study the market, its trends and based upon the ongoing trends; suggest investment options etc to the clients.
- He/she is responsible for giving sound advice to the clients as far as taking investment decisions etc is concerned.
Stock Market Executive Skills and Specifications
The skills and specifications required to become a stock market executive are given as follows:
- A stock market executive must have strong analytical abilities and communication skills so as to deal with clients and companies.
- Another skill which a stock market executive must possess is a focused and dedicated mind which will help him/her to strive for success in this competitive field.
Stock Market Executive Education and Qualification
The education and qualification requirements for a Stock market executive are as follows:
- A stock market executive needs a bachelor’s degree in finance or business management as a prerequisite.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration with finance as the core subject is also asked for by a lot of companies which employ stock market executives.
Stock Market Executive Salary
The average median salary of a stock market executive is somewhere around $80000. This field has stiff competition and hence the salary may be different for different executives of the stock market.
Stockbroker Career Description
Financial Accountant Career Description
Stock Broker Career Description
Bank Manager Career Description
Financial Controller Career Description
Chief Financial Officer Career Description
Financial Representative Career Description
Financial Planner Career Description
Financial Advisor Career Description
Marine Biologist Career Description
Naturalist Career Description