City Planning Consultant Job Profile and Description
A city planning consultant is responsible for planning and suggesting short term and long term development of a city. This consultant takes decision about a particular city’s industrial development, housing society, agriculture and transportation. Hence it is a responsible designation and aims to maintain a balance between all developments. City planning consultant is committed to invest right amount of money on planned strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- He has to plan new developments keeping the older ones into consideration.
- A city planning consultant has to create innovative plans to maintain balance and to keep communities, stake holders, consulting and interested parties happy.
- He has to work on design statements and to graph new layouts to come up with revisionary changes that can provide a unique look to city.
- His duties involve attending meeting with city development board and to present plans for approval.
- He has to consider the available resources to meet the requirements of construction.
- He has to analyse associated risks, drawbacks and limitations of resources and plans.
- He has to make reports on regulations of work and to recommend certain changes if requires.
Skills and Specifications
- He should be aware about all planning specification and land marketing to make plans.
- He must have good communication skills.
- He should have proper knowledge of planning and development strategies.
- He must be able to work on desired plan with available resources by taking care of interested parties’ requirements.
- He should have good interpersonal skills.
- He should be physically fit as this filed requires lot of legwork.
Education and Qualification
A city planning consultant must have bachelor’s degree in Architecture from a certified institute along with planning diplomas and experience. To work on senior post, consultant must have Master’s degree in Architecture along with construction courses and required experience.
Franchise Consultant Job Description
Consultant Job Descriptions
Internet Marketing Consultant Job Description
Retail Sales Consultant Job Description
Performance Consultant Job Description
Training Consultant Job Description
Healthcare Consultant Job Description
Educational Consultant Job Description
Employment Consultant Job Description
Legal Nurse Consultant Job Description
Associate Consultant Job Description
IT Consultant Job Description