Computer Programming Profile and Description
A computer programmer is a computer professional who works for a company and creates and develops programs as per the needs and requirements of the clients. They work with different computer languages and develop software programs for the fulfillment of certain goals and objectives of the company. A computer programmer may be employed by IT companies or other organizations like manufacturing companies etc as well.
Computer Programming Duties and Responsibilities
A computer programming has to fulfill many duties and responsibilities; the following are a few:
- Working on big and small projects with other programmers as well as software develops.
- Troubleshooting of problems and repairing and improving existing systems and programs.
- Writing programs for games, business organizations, education softwares, personal finances etc.
- Attend training programs and conferences which teach about computer programming.
Computer Programming Skills and Specifications
The following skills and specifications are required by a person who wants to be a computer programmer:
- Excellent knowledge as well as superb hold over technical skills is required.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be comfortable with working on a computer system for long hours.
- Exceptional logistics and analytical skills required.
Computer Programming Education and Qualifications
Any person who wants to become a computer programmer must have acquired the following educational qualifications:
- Passing certificate from a senior secondary school.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences or Computer engineer degree from an accredited college.
- Two year associate degree or a certificate program in computer programming.
- A short term internship from a recognized organization may also be required in some cases.
Computer Programming Salary
A person who is working as a computer programmer is likely to earn $69620 on an average in one year.
Data Entry Career Description
Software Developer Career Description
3D Animator Career Description
3D Animation Career Description
Game Programmer Career Description
Graphic Artist Career Description
Computer Programmer Career Description
Programmer Career Description
Marine Biologist Career Description
Naturalist Career Description
Biomedical Engineer Career Description