Green Architecture Consultant Job Description
Green architecture consultant job profile and description
- Green architecture is a bit different from the traditional architecture. In case of green architecture, the construction has to be energy efficient and nature friendly.
- The green architecture job is also bit of different than the traditional architecture job but the basics are very much same, in case of both of the job.
Green architecture consultant duties and responsibilities
- As the job is of architecture, so the first responsibility of a green architecture would be to design structures.
- As in this case, the architecture job is of a green architecture one, so the most important responsibility is to make the structure energy efficient and nature friendly.
Green architecture consultant skills and specifications
- If you want to be a green architecture consultant, then you should possess great skills in making different structures.
- Apart from that, you should know how to make a structure energy efficient and nature friendly. As you are a green architecture consultant, then you have to make structures, which are friendlier to the nature than the other structures.
Green architecture consultant education and qualification
- To make a career as a green architecture consultant, you should have a degree in architecture; that could be a diploma and degree.
- If your degree is especially in green architecture, then that would be good. If you are holding a traditional architecture degree then you should have enough knowledge in green architecture.
Green architecture consultant salary
- If you work as a green architecture consultant, then you can get salary as per your want. There will be no constraint in salary.
- All depends upon how good you are at making green structures. Your skills and ability will determine your salary. In this sector organizations have offered a starting salary of $50,000 to $70,000.