Wedding Consultant Job Profile and Description
The job of a Wedding Consultant is demanding and of great challenge. The key accountability of this job is to deliver services that meet the exact needs of the clients. The concepts of wedding consults are relatively new but had gained a lot of momentum. Most wedding consultants work in wedding planning and event management companies for providing customized services to clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understanding the requirement of the client for planning the wedding.
- Making a presentation and an elaborate illustration of the theme and design as per the brief of the client.
- Planning the budget of the wedding within the limit specified by the client.
- Designing and creating options and ideas for wedding invitations.
- Giving suitable venue and food options to clients.
- Negotiating with vendors, caterers and venues to procure the best prices for the clients.
- Assisting in the wedding shopping and selection of an appropriate wedding outfit for the bride and groom.
- Coordinating activities with various vendors for the smooth conduction of the entire wedding.
Skills and Specifications
- Good written as well as verbal communication skills.
- Should be creative and have good interpersonal skills to understand the requirement of the client.
- Should have good negotiation and presentation skills.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or a diploma in marketing and promotion, event management or other related field of study from an accredited institution.
- Post Graduate degree in the field of marketing, event management or any other related field of study with 2 – 3 years experience in managing events.
Franchise Consultant Job Description
Consultant Job Descriptions
Internet Marketing Consultant Job Description
Retail Sales Consultant Job Description
Performance Consultant Job Description
Training Consultant Job Description
Healthcare Consultant Job Description
Educational Consultant Job Description
Employment Consultant Job Description
Legal Nurse Consultant Job Description
Associate Consultant Job Description
IT Consultant Job Description