Lead Mobile Phone Application Developer Job Description
The immense popularity of Apple’s App Store and similar sites from other cellphone brands like Blackberry and platforms like Android has created a profession of application programmers who have specialized in developing applications for the cellphone and other mobile gadgets. Using programming languages like C+, Java, Flash, among others, these developers were instrumental in making smartphone popular.
Lead Mobile Phone Application Developer Duties and Responsibilities
- Support and enhance existing applications to ensure maturity in the markets for products on the iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, PSP, Palm and other emerging mobile platforms?.
- Create application prototypes with new features or entirely new applications on current and future mobile platforms.
- Ensure that all developed programs are properly documented.
- Perform tests across multiple devices using prescribed testing applications.?
Lead Mobile Phone Application Developer Skills and Specifications
- Can develop programs on C for iPhone, Java for Android
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have excellent supervisory and interpersonal skills to manage a team
Lead Mobile Phone Application Developer Education and Qualifications
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Information Technologies or related course in computers and management sciences is basic
- A 3-5 year experience as a an application programmer in HTML, CSS, C+ or any of the languages currently used for mobile web development is an advantage
Lead Mobile Phone Application Developer Salary
The median annual salary of an application programmer in 2009 stood at $34.10 per hour or nearly $71,000 when annualized. The Lead Mobile Phone Application Developer can expect to earn similarly depending on the company and location.
Computer IT Job Description
Sample Network Administrator Job Description
Sample IT Recruiter Job Description
Sample SAP CRM Job Description
Database Developer Job Description
Sample MCSE Job Description
Sample CCNA Job Description
Sample SAP Consultant Job Description
Sample SAP HR Job Description
Senior IT Project Manager Job Description
Senior Manager It Job Description
Senior Qa Engineer Job Description