Legal Advisor Job Profile and Description
Legal advisor is an individual who supports the Legal services department with the timely advice on all matters of legal service team including, contract, commercial, governance and regulation. A legal advisor creatively endorses the development of latest business including analysis, creation, reasoning, and evaluation, within legally satisfactory parameters.
Skills and Specifications
- Providing professional support and advice to the Head of Legal services as required.
- Providing proactive legal assistance and advice on various legal issues like commercial contracts, dispute resolution, government funding agreements, regulatory, employment, and governance.
- Working with other members on particular projects such as fundraising, policies and procedures, taxes, etc.
- Assisting the business in compliance with all various legal requirements.
- Advising on minimal liability and legal exposure for the business.
- Ensuring that the legal documents and other contractual documents are effectively drafted, reviewed, interpreted, and vetted.
- Taking decisive actions on various legal matters and assessing contentious and uncontroversial issues.
- Managing external and internal legal resources where required.
- Assessing and advising effectively to minimize and control risks to company and ensuring that the system, controls and processes are appropriate as relevant.
- Representing the company in ensuring the efficient handling and winning resolution of all negotiations and disputes.
- Advising and ensuring the business in compliance with the necessities of legislation involving data protection.
- Supervising, researching and analyzing implication of case law, legislation, and regulatory matters that affect the company and reporting them back to the Head.
Skills and Specifications
- Strong written and oral communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to grasp complex areas of law rapidly and accurately.
- Exhibiting sound practical judgment.
- Ability to work as a member of multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to equilibrate priorities and organize work effectively to meet deadlines.
Education and Qualification
- Degree in Law or Law related courses.
- Master degree in Law.
Criminal Defense Attorney Job Description
Divorce & Family Lawyer Job Description
Court Stenographer Job Description
Court Recorder Job Description
Criminal Lawyer Job Description
Community Lawyer Job Description
Housing Lawyer Job Description
Education Lawyer Job Description
Senior Officer Legal Job Description
Staff Attorney Job Description
Volunteer Legal Intern Job Description
Law Firm Administrator Job Description