Para Legal Secretary Job Profile and Description
Paralegal Secretaries work in different types of office environments- from the law firms and corporate legal branches to the non-profit organizations as well as the government agencies. They interact with the attorneys, office employees, and clients etc and employ their legal knowledge and their administrative skills for handling a number of legal matters. They also have the duty to carry out the day-to-day clerical work of the workplace.
Para Legal Secretary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting the basic aspects of the legal nature of employee relations, like that of developing the employee contracts and negotiating the worker benefits.
- Preparing and filing of the documents of different types for documents.
- Monitoring the regulations which are associated with the employer, advising the staff regarding the changes in the regulations.
- Carrying out the management roles and leading the team of the fellow paralegals on different types of projects.
Para Legal Secretary Skills and Specifications
- Proficiency in the use of computer, software and all types of related office equipments.
- Aware of legal terminologies and the legal procedures
- Ability to meet deadlines and highly organized professional.
- Great communication skills
- Ability to handle plethora of duties efficiently
- Ability to carry out transcription and speed writing
Para Legal Secretary Education and Qualifications
- Basic degree from any reputed college of institution.
- Previous working experience in law, and law enforcement as an intern in some law firm and some experience in the secretarial work.
- Holding a diploma certificate in Legal Secretariat ship would be an added advantage.
Para Legal Secretary Salary
The average salary of a paralegal secretary is $40,000 per year. However, the professionals’ income would greatly vary depending on the nature of the organization they work for and the experience of the professional.
Divorce & Family Lawyer Job Description
Court Stenographer Job Description
Court Recorder Job Description
Criminal Lawyer Job Description
Community Lawyer Job Description
Housing Lawyer Job Description
Education Lawyer Job Description
Senior Officer Legal Job Description
Staff Attorney Job Description
Volunteer Legal Intern Job Description
Law Firm Administrator Job Description
Lawyer Assistant Manager Job Description