Land Legal Counsel Job Profile and Description
Various legal procedures are required in case of a land transaction, so people buying or selling require help in the legal procedure at the time of buying or selling land.
The job of a land legal counsel is to help people on the legal matters that are necessary at the time of trading a land. The salary of a land legal counsel generally starts from a small package, but it grows as the time progresses.
Land Legal Counsel Duties and Responsibilities
- The prime duty of a land legal counsel is to help people to buy or sell land legally.
- He or she should make the legal procedure of buying or selling land easy and less complicated, so that a general people could do that easily.
Land Legal Counsel Skills and Specifications
- The land legal counsel should possess skills in preparing the legal documents required in case of selling or buying a land.
- The land legal counsel should know the tricks to do the legal work at the time of buying or selling a piece of land quickly, rather than slowly.
Land Legal Counsel Education and Qualification
- To apply for the post of a land legal counsel job, you should have a bachelor’s degree.
- No matter in which discipline, you have done the bachelor’s degree, you can apply for the post of a land legal counsel.
- There is no specified course available to know the legal procedure required at the time of buying or selling a piece of land. However, if you have a degree in law, then you will get the preference for the job of a land legal counsel.
Land Legal Counsel Job Salary
- The salary of a land legal counsel comes in the range of $2000 – $5000 per month.
Criminal Defense Attorney Job Description
Divorce & Family Lawyer Job Description
Court Stenographer Job Description
Court Recorder Job Description
Criminal Lawyer Job Description
Community Lawyer Job Description
Housing Lawyer Job Description
Education Lawyer Job Description
Senior Officer Legal Job Description
Staff Attorney Job Description
Volunteer Legal Intern Job Description
Law Firm Administrator Job Description