Judicial Law Clerk Job Profile and Description
There are various documents and papers are required in different types of offices and there should be some persons to take care of those papers and documents. The job of a judicial law clerk is to take care of all the papers and documents of a judicial law office. He or she should be very well-versed in writing official letters as he or she has to do that.
Judicial Law Clerk Duties and Responsibilities
- The first and foremost responsibility of a judicial law clerk is to look after all the papers and documents of a judicial law office, in which he or she is got the job.
- He or she has to work under a head clerk; so, it is his or her duty to carry out all the orders of the head clerk.
Judicial Law Clerk Skills and Specifications
- A judicial law clerk needs to be a multi-tusker as he or she has to handle many things at a particular time.
- He or she has to be very much punctual and attentive at the same time.
Judicial Law Clerk Education and Qualification
- A candidate should possess a bachelor’s degree in order to get appointed as a judicial law clerk.
- No matter in which discipline, you have done your bachelor’s degree, you can apply for the post of a judicial law clerk.
- You may have to qualify in a competitive exam, in order to get the post of a judicial law clerk.
Judicial Law Clerk Job Salary
- The experience of a person is taken into consideration, at the time of finalization of his or her salary as a judicial law clerk.
- The salary range is $2500-$4500 on a monthly basis.
Criminal Defense Attorney Job Description
Divorce & Family Lawyer Job Description
Court Stenographer Job Description
Court Recorder Job Description
Criminal Lawyer Job Description
Community Lawyer Job Description
Housing Lawyer Job Description
Education Lawyer Job Description
Senior Officer Legal Job Description
Staff Attorney Job Description
Volunteer Legal Intern Job Description
Law Firm Administrator Job Description