Lawyer Job Description and Profile
A Lawyer in an organization is an individual who specializes in law that deals with business operations in any country. The corporate lawyers ensure that all the deals and transactions made by the organization are within the law theory. The main job of a lawyer in an organization is to examine and advise on the legality of organization’s decision. Lawyer has to establish a procedure, which an organization follows while implementing any decision.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Employing various laws such as contract laws, tax laws, bankruptcy laws, intellectual property related laws, zoning and securities laws, as needed.
- Preparing legal briefs, developing arguments, strategy, and testimony to prepare for case presentation.
- Advising corporate clients regarding business transactions involving stockholders, internal affairs, officers, directors, and corporate relations.
- Composing all the paperwork as required, for the company.
- Attending court sessions if in case of any filed case against the client.
- Conducting researching, interviewing clients and handles other required details in trial preparation.
- Supervising and coordinating subordinate legal personnel’s activities.
- Interpreting rulings, laws, and regulations for businesses and individuals.
- Preparing drafts for trusts, wills, gifts, transfer of assets, and other documents.
- Conferring with co-lawyers with specialism in field of lawsuit to set up and verify roots for legal proceedings.
- Preparing business contracts, settling labor disputes, paying taxes and administering other legal matters.
Skills and Specifications
- Knowledge of lawsuit related to corporate levels.
- Ability to operate well with corporate professionals.
- Energetic individual with unusual initiative.
- Commitment to outstanding performance.
- Ability to speak well with others and good analyzing skills.
Education and Qualifications
- Degree in Law from an accredited institution.
- Specialization in corporate law or any related field.
Criminal Defense Attorney Job Description
Divorce & Family Lawyer Job Description
Court Stenographer Job Description
Court Recorder Job Description
Criminal Lawyer Job Description
Community Lawyer Job Description
Housing Lawyer Job Description
Education Lawyer Job Description
Senior Officer Legal Job Description
Staff Attorney Job Description
Volunteer Legal Intern Job Description
Law Firm Administrator Job Description