Medical Practice Manager Job Profile and Description
When it comes to the daily operation of a medical facility, a lot depends on the Medical Practice Manager. Personnel, financial and many other related matters in a medical facility need a lot of attention and careful handling which is done by this professional. The business end of a medical practice requires the thorough handling of a Medical Practice Manager. The functions and duties of this professional are as follows.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hiring, training, supervising and evaluating different medical staffs- from receptionists to medical billers.
- Preparing bank deposits, developing reports of income and expenditure and also ensuring that the medical facility has its accounts running smoothly.
- Ensuring that the janitorial and the maintenance staff are keeping the medical facility clean and well maintained.
- Carrying out different software application works like preparing of work processors, spreadsheets and emails as and when required.
- Overseeing the purchasing section of the medical facility, this would require him to keep a track of the items that need to be purchased regularly and determining whether the supply has been furnished.
Skills and Specifications
- Great oral and communication skills.
- Great leadership and developmental qualities
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to deal with different types of software applications
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in health administration or business along with adequate knowledge in medical practices and equipments.
- Five to ten years experience in related field is an added advantage.
Medical Receptionist Job Description
Medical Transcriptionist Job Description
Medical Biller Job Description
Medical Records Job Description
Medical Coder Job Description
Medical Technologist Job Description
Medical Office Assistant Job Description
Medical Job Descriptions
Nuclear Medicine Technologist Job Description
Registered Psychiatric Nurse Job Description
Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon Job Description
Obstetrician and Gynecologist Job Description