The job of Network Analyst is basically analyzing, designing, installing, configuring, maintaining and repairing network servers; systems and subsystems. He oversees the computer/server operation and environment; providing direction, information, and recommendations regarding network configurations and installations.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing computer networks (intranet, Internet, FTP servers, web mail, etc.) to ensure effective and efficient running of the network.
- Installing client and server network software for upgrading and maintaining network and telecommunication systems.
- Maintaining network operations and software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance.
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
- Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors and etc. to provide technical assistance and support
- Supervising the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
- Troubleshooting malfunctions of network hardware and software applications, telephones and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services.
Assisting other personnel as may be required to contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of work
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Ability to perform multiple, technical, highly complex tasks with need to regularly upgrade skills to meet dynamic job conditions.
- Review and interpret complex technical information and analyze situations to define issues and draw conclusions.
- Ability to schedule activities and meetings; gather and collate data;
- Flexibility to independently work with others in variety of circumstances
- Ability to set and follow priorities
- Being attentive to detail
- Conveying technical information to non-technical audiences
Network Analyst Job Education
A minimum college or university Diploma
CISCO Network Associate Certificate
Certified Netware Engineer is an advantage
Applicable Certificates as required for the position
Computer IT Job Description
Sample Network Administrator Job Description
Sample IT Recruiter Job Description
Sample SAP CRM Job Description
Database Developer Job Description
Sample MCSE Job Description
Sample CCNA Job Description
Sample SAP Consultant Job Description
Sample SAP HR Job Description
Senior IT Project Manager Job Description
Senior Manager It Job Description
Senior Qa Engineer Job Description