Administration Manager Job Profile and Description:
Administration Manager keeps the operation of the organization smooth and organizes the functions of the information management system. Administration Managers oversees the administrative staff including secretaries, typists, clerks, coders and back office personnel.
He manages the office budget and reviews the office expenditure. The admin manager is responsible for scheduling meetings, for communicating operational data to the management and to answer inter-office inquiries. The administration manager provides support for all the projects, takes administrative decisions and manages the work product and deadlines of the admin staff. Administrative managers are highly important in order to keep other professional positions focused on their primary responsibilities.
Administration Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors and directs staff activities to provide timely services to other work units and ensure efficient daily operation of the work unit.
- Participates in meetings and conferences to obtain information regarding assigned work unit issues and programs.
- Trains and evaluates staff by conducting semi-annual or annual employee evaluations as they grow within the organization.
- Supervises the work units and monitors their activities including interviewing employees, providing training, scheduling and assigning work, establishing performance measures, evaluating work performance and providing feedback and guidance.
- Initiates efforts to make office more cost effective and review processes for cost saving.
- Prepares the necessary and required documentation including monthly, quarterly and annual reports and maintain all administrative paper files. He also advises the program specialists on their maintenance of the programmatic files.
Administration Manager Skills and Specifications:
The following are the skills and specifications required by an administration manager:
- Must have knowledge in business law regarding contracts and sales agreements in order to prepare agreements between a department and other agencies.
- Must be aware of crisis management techniques required to effectively manage emergency situations.
- Should have good knowledge in business English required to produce analytical and technical reports in the appropriate format.
- Must be aware of the state and federal laws and regulations related to the work unit.
Administration Manager Education and Qualification:
The following are the education and qualifications required by an administration manager:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or liberal arts.
- Experience in supervisory or administrative support.
- OCR Awards, Certifications and Diploma in Administration.
Administration Manager Salary:
Reports according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics predict that the employment opportunities for administrative managers will increase 7 to 13 percent in the coming years. Administrative managers are expected to earn an average salary of round $60,500 per annum.
Fresher Administrative Job Description
Chief Security Administrator Job Description
Confidential Payroll Manager Job Description
Administration Career Descriptions
Risk Fiscal Administrator Job Description
Medical Records Administrator Job Description
Company Facilities Supervisor Job Description
Administrative Services Clerk Job Description
High School Admissions Administrator Job Description
University Admissions Administrator Job Description
Sanatorium Administrator Job Description
Animal Show Training Curator Job Description