University Admissions Administrator Job Profile and Description
University Admissions Administrators provide supervisory control over admissions clerks who process student application and screening tests for admission to the college. They implement the academic standards of excellence promulgated by the University President in screening applications to the institution. While they have the final approving authority over admissions, those that carry recommendations from the various university colleges are often processed for admission. They are also responsible for developing and administering the admissions examinations, interviews, auditions and other screening procedures.
University Admissions Administrator Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise admissions clerk to ensure they perform in accordance with the college performance standards and they perform their duties and responsibilities as expected.
- Implement the admissions policies, screening procedures, and documentary requirements on student applicants.
- Provide applicants with the admissions policies and procedures and the schedule of tuition and matriculation fees and other approved fees for payment once admissions testing are satisfactorily complied with.
University Admissions Administrator Skills and Specifications
- Must have excellent communication, social and interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent organizational, managerial and supervisory skills
University Admissions Administrator Education and Qualifications
- A BS degree in any field preferably in public and education administration or related field is basic to the position.
- 5-8 years of experience in education administration is an advantage.
University Admissions Administrator Salary
The annual median salary of a University Admissions Administrator in 2008 stood at about $48,000 with the middle 50% earning from $40,000 and $56,000. The lowest 10% earned about $37,000 while the almost $72,000.
Medical Office Administrator Job Description
Fresher Administrative Job Description
Chief Security Administrator Job Description
Confidential Payroll Manager Job Description
Administration Career Descriptions
Risk Fiscal Administrator Job Description
Medical Records Administrator Job Description
Company Facilities Supervisor Job Description
Administrative Services Clerk Job Description
High School Admissions Administrator Job Description
Sanatorium Administrator Job Description
Animal Show Training Curator Job Description