Company Facilities Supervisor Job Description and Profile
Under general direction, the Facilities Supervisor’s job entails the planning, organizing and directing of facility maintenance, repair, security, and physical operation for assigned area or location. The Facilities Supervisor performs other tacks and duties as required of him.
Duties and Specifications
- Plans, schedules and organizes work of various types of craft workers which include heating, ventilation, and air conditioning or HVAC repair staff, common workers, electricians, carpenters, painters and plumbers.
- Directs company facility installation, repairs, grounds improvement, construction remodeling, and maintenance and upkeeping projects.
- Coordinates and works with other company departments in the completion of remodeling task and projects.
- Reviews remodeling plans meant for energy efficiency as well as appropriate construction methods.
- Maintenance of records of materials that were used.
- Orders, buys and replenishes new materials.
- Ensures that company facilities are able to comply with federal, state and local laws, regulations, ordinances and codes that pertain to building industry.
Skills and Specifications
- Ability to supervise unit of craft workers which include reviewing, assigning and evaluating tasks.
- Must be able to read, understand and interpret drawings and blueprints.
- Be able to prepare sketches related to work.
- Must know how to read and comprehend company and agency regulations and procedures.
- Must be able to maintain and keep records of building repairs and maintenance.
- Must know how to prepare simple correspondences with the use of proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Able to organize tasks in order to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to establish effective and harmonious work relationships with staff and employees as well as vendors.
Education and Qualifications
- Completion of High School Education, higher level of education is highly desirable.
- 2 years of supervisory experience in the area of construction, maintenance and repair work of buildings.
- Possession of valid Driver’s License (Class C).
Medical Office Administrator Job Description
Fresher Administrative Job Description
Chief Security Administrator Job Description
Confidential Payroll Manager Job Description
Administration Career Descriptions
Risk Fiscal Administrator Job Description
Medical Records Administrator Job Description
Administrative Services Clerk Job Description
High School Admissions Administrator Job Description
University Admissions Administrator Job Description
Sanatorium Administrator Job Description
Animal Show Training Curator Job Description