Attorney Job Description and Profile
The job of an Attorney in an organization entails providing analysis and guidance on policy, legal, and environmental issues. The main responsibility of an attorney is to anticipate and safeguard against legal risks that the organization may face. Attorney has to develop and counsel company position and policy on legal issues.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing analysis and recommending on issues, including proposed new products, mergers & acquisitions, protecting intellectual property, financial structuring, financial offerings, and compliance issues.
- Providing legal counsel on matters arising from anticipated or actual lawsuits.
- Developing and recommending organization positions and policy on legal issues.
- Conducting and coordinating research into a range of legal issues.
- Attending court sessions if in case of any filed case against the client.
- Conducting researching, interviewing clients and handles other required.
- Preparing business contracts, settling labor disputes, paying taxes and administering other legal matters.
- Representing the organization and its officials in different legal proceedings.
- Preparing legal pleadings, discovery, motions, stipulations, etc.
- Writing, reviewing, and editing reports, correspondence, opinions, articles, and other various documents.
- Writing and administering complex client, vendor, and employment contracts.
- Developing and recommending operating procedural and policy improvements.
Skills and Specifications
- Knowledge of lawsuit related to corporate levels.
- Ability to operate well with corporate professionals.
- Energetic individual with unusual initiative.
- Commitment to outstanding performance.
- Ability to speak well with others and good analyzing skills.
Education and Qualifications
- Degree in Law from an accredited institution.
- Specialization in corporate law or any related field.
Criminal Defense Attorney Job Description
Divorce & Family Lawyer Job Description
Court Stenographer Job Description
Court Recorder Job Description
Criminal Lawyer Job Description
Community Lawyer Job Description
Housing Lawyer Job Description
Education Lawyer Job Description
Senior Officer Legal Job Description
Staff Attorney Job Description
Volunteer Legal Intern Job Description
Law Firm Administrator Job Description