Business Administration Job Profile And Description
Business administration is a vast field where one primarily is given the responsibility of ensuring that the different aspects of a business are run smoothly so that the company can perform better. Every organisation, public, private, non-profit and so on, is a business and there are various departments and job duties which need to be monitored by a business administration so that the goals of the company are met. A business administrator has to plan, organise, strategize, control, supervise and make sure that all these areas of the business are run efficiently. He usually has a team or department working under him and they all are given certain responsibilities to ensure that everything is done smoothly.
Business Administration Duties And Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of a business administrator will involve:
- Allot responsibilities to different departments like sales, marketing, customer service etc and make sure they are performed accordingly
- Manage all these departments and analyse their performances
- Use the available resources and finances to bring out the best potential of the employees so that company goals can be reached
- Know about the various rules and regulations related to the area they are working for
Business Administration Skills And Specifications
The skills and specifications that are required of a business administrator include:
- Good communication and leadership skills so that they can motivate the employees
- Good networking and organisational abilities
Business Administration Education And Qualification
The education and qualification requirements for a business administrator are as follows:
- A bachelor’s and preferably a master’s degree in business administration with specialisation in sales, marketing or human resources
- Knowledge of computers for giving presentations and making reports
Business Administration Job Profile and Description
Business Administration is a stream of education adopted for the purpose of preparing students for business. On the other hand, in business, administration comprises of the function or supervision of business operations and therefore the creation or enforcement of a significant decision.
Therefore, a business administrator manages people and resources competently in order to steer the activities of the company towards common goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervising all functions pertaining to the business.
- Driving the operations of the business and ensuring financial targets of the company are reached.
- Planning various business related activities and way to execute them.
- Makes sure that the organization is working in compliance on all matters.
- Leading the employees on the path of achieving the company’s objectives.
- Taking care of budget allocated for the overall activities of the company.
- Manages records and key documents, and preparing schedules of employees.
Skills and Specifications
- Possess excellent organizational skills and leadership qualities.
- Think commercially and be business-oriented.
- Should be able to prioritize and multitasking work successfully.
- Should possess good communication skills and be amiable in nature.
- Should be able to work 24×7 six days a week and comfortable with stretched working hours.
- Enthusiastic about the challenges of the job.
Education and Qualifications
- Basic degree in accounting, human resources, sales, marketing and economics from an accredited institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management of Business Administration from an accredited school.
Business Administration Salary
The salary of a business administrator is $45,000 a year for beginners but depending on the company and the experience a person has, the figure can go up even more.
Nursing Home Administrator Career Description
Art Administration Career Description
Public Administration Career Description
Education Administration Career Description
Health Administration Career Description
Administrative Assistant Career Description
Marine Biologist Career Description
Naturalist Career Description
Biomedical Engineer Career Description
General Practitioner Career Description
Visual Merchandiser Career Description