Business Systems Analyst Job Profile and Descriptions
Business Systems Analyst is an individual, who analyzes the business requirements of the employees to determine business-concerned problems and recommends solutions. These analysts define and apply technical knowledge for solving complex problems concerning business application systems. Developing and delivering presentations to the clients and seeking business opportunities that help in development of technical specifications and detailed business, proposals and projected costs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviewing, analyzing, and modifying programming systems including installing, encoding, debugging, and testing to support the organization’s application systems.
- Supervising and providing training, developing, and maintaining end user documentation related with administrative system.
- Researching, planning, and recommending administrative system and software choices to satisfy the organization’s business requirements.
- Assisting in the implementation of system modifications and expansions, new systems releases.
- Assisting in developing design considerations, cost analyses, and execution time-lines.
- Conducting task analysis and interacting with system users in order to identify chances for the improvement of productivity, integration, and to decrease costs.
- Preparing programming and system documentation for other programmers and users in compliance with external and internal standards.
- Maintaining a professional cognizance of techniques and tools that may use in the improvement of quality of service.
- Assisting business units in the preparation of business process mapping and departmental procedures.
Skills and Specifications
- Sound knowledge of documentation procedures, programming procedures and methods, operator instructions, and program flow charts.
- Strong knowledge of System analysis and Workflow Management.
- Ability to understand complex database systems.
- Ability to provide solid customer service and exercise diplomacy.
- Strong organizational & time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to provide individual and group-based seminar/workshop hardware/software training.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work with diverse group of professionals in close cooperation.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related field from an accredited university or institution.
- Experience in programming and systems analysis related activities.
Systems Analyst Job Description
Software Business Analyst Job Description
Requirement Analyst Job Description
Marketing Data Analyst Job Description
HR Analyst Job Description
Criminal Analyst Job Description
CFA Job Description
Staff Analyst Job Description
Financial Systems Analyst Job Description
Public Affairs Analyst Job Description
Business Analyst Job Descriptions
Database Analyst Job Descriptions