Financial PlannerJob Profile And Description
A financial planner is like a financial adviser who not only gives financial counseling to the client but also plans the finances according to the objectives and income level of the individual or company that seeks his services. He helps to manage their finances so that they reach their financial goals and utilize their investments and savings in the best possible way. People want to save up or invest so that they can use it later for certain requirements like children’s education, retirement, healthcare and in this case a financial planner can help because he has all the knowledge of this field, various financial products and can guide you on how to use your resources for a better, secure future.
Financial PlannerDuties And Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of a financial planner involve:
- He can meet the client and sometimes has to work with attorneys and accountants to plan out an appropriate financial plan for the client
- He should note down the client’s income, compulsory expenses, financial goals and get an idea of his spending and saving habits
- They may also work for a company and help them make important decisions on investments and financial deals
Financial PlannerSkills And Specifications
The skills and specifications that are required of a financial planner include:
- Excellent analytical research and communication skills
- Good with computers and numbers
- Decision making ability and networking skills
Financial PlannerEducation And Qualification
The education and qualification requirements for a financial planner are as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business law, economics, financial planning, marketing
- MBA or a master’s degree is helpful too
- Clear the CFP test to become a certified financial planner
The average annual salary of a financial planner is $94,000 and it can go up to $166,000 a year for experienced employees.
Financial Planner Job Profile and Description
The job of a financial planner is to do financial planning for individuals and business houses.
The financial planner has to provide advice for asset management and wealth management.
Financial planner has to chalk out financial plans after extensively analysis various available data. The first and foremost responsibility of a financial planner is to take care of the finances of the clients; no matter they are individuals or organizations.
Financial Planner Job Duties and Responsibilities
- He or she has to devise different plans for different clients after factoring in their unique needs and risk appetite.
- The financial planner has to remain in touch with the clients constantly as he or she has to modify the previous advices or give new advice to the clients.
- He has to find out new avenues to create wealth for clients.
Financial Planner Job Skills and Specifications
- The financial planner should have great knowledge in the world of finance.
- He or she should possess the ability to analyze various financial data’s thoroughly and devise new plans for the clients.
- He or she should possess the ability to counsel different clients in order to know their needs and risk appetite.
Financial Planner Job Qualification and Education
- In order to apply the post for a financial planner, you should possess bachelor degree at minimum. Bachelor’s degree in any discipline will help you to be a financial planner but if you have a degree in commerce then that is better.
- Especially degrees in accounting, finance, economics or banking is more preferable for a financial planner, rather than any other degree.
Financial Planner Job Salary
- As in every other jobs, the salary of a financial planner is also depends on his or her ability and past experience.
- The salary of a financial planner varies in the range of $2500 to $7000 per month.
Stockbroker Career Description
Financial Accountant Career Description
Stock Market Executive Career Description
Stock Broker Career Description
Bank Manager Career Description
Financial Controller Career Description
Chief Financial Officer Career Description
Financial Representative Career Description
Financial Advisor Career Description
Marine Biologist Career Description
Naturalist Career Description