SAP Finance Consultant Job Description
The popularity of SAP as the choice ERP among medium to large companies has created the need for SAP consultancy which is either organic to the company implementing the system or from 3rd party SAP implementers and independent consultants. Each SAP module requires a trained SAP consultant and one of them is the SAP FI/CO/TR module which is handled by the SAP Finance Consultant for configuring the module.
SAP Finance Consultant Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide SAP FI/CO/TR subject matter expertise and implementation support for the finance and treasury functions.
- Collaborate with the SAP project team in implementing the finance and treasury modules correctly.
- Provide insights and expertise in best-case business practice in the area of finance within the industry where the business operates to assist the client in arriving at solutions to finance-related functional areas.
- Model business processes in a functional area on to the package using prior implementation experience.
- Implement functional architecture surrounding the package.?
SAP Finance Consultant Skills and Specifications
- Extensive knowledge and experience in SAP Finance modules, namely GL, SPL, FM, AP, AR, and CO
- Thorough knowledge of treasury and budget handling processes
- Experience integrating PPS (Procurement for Public Sector) with external payment handling systems (NPS)
- Experience interfacing business partner’s financial processes involving third party procurement systems
- Experience integrating SAP FI modules with the other SAP modules (e.g., SRM, SUS and CRM)
- Experience in at least two full life cycle implementations required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can work long hours and with work pressures to meet deadlines
SAP Finance Consultant Education and Qualifications
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Information Technologies or related course in computers and management sciences is basic
- A minimum 6-9 year experience as SAP Consultant on the FI/CO/TR module
SAP Finance Consultant Salary
The pay scale range for an SAP Consultant in Finance inclusive of bonuses and profit sharing commissions range from $69,300 to $117,000 annually. This takes into account the different pays provided by various industries who use the SAP Suite of ERP application products.
Computer IT Job Description
Sample Network Administrator Job Description
Sample IT Recruiter Job Description
Sample SAP CRM Job Description
Database Developer Job Description
Sample MCSE Job Description
Sample CCNA Job Description
Sample SAP Consultant Job Description
Sample SAP HR Job Description
Senior IT Project Manager Job Description
Senior Manager It Job Description
Senior Qa Engineer Job Description