SAP SD Consultant Job Description
SAP is a large ERP system that can be implemented in modules such as Finance (FI/CO/TR), human resource (HR), sales and distribution (SD), customer relations management ()CRM) and inventory management (WM). SAP has become the choice ERP among medium to large companies. Each of these modules requires consultants to ensure correct configuration and implementation in accordance with SAP standards. The SAP SD Consultant does that for the sales (SD) module either as an employee of the company using the system or from 3rd party SAP implementers and independent consultants.
SAP SD Consultant Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide SAP SD subject matter expertise and project implementation support for the sales, billing and distribution function.
- Work closely with the SAP project team in configuring and implementing the sakes and distribution modules correctly.
- Provide expertise and insights in best-breed business case in the area of sales, billing and distribution within the industry where the business operates to assist the client in having the proper configuration for the SD module.
- Model business processes in a functional area on to the package using prior implementation experience.
- Implement functional architecture surrounding the package.?
SAP SD Consultant Skills and Specifications
- Extensive knowledge and experience in SAP Sales and Distribution modules,
- Experience interfacing business partner’s financial processes involving third party procurement systems
- Knowledge of the complaints and recalls processing, catalog order process, pricing conditions and BOL, inbound deliveries, goods receipt, MRP planning and batch management
- Experience in CRM to ECC integration
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Can work long hours and with work pressures to meet deadlines
SAP SD Consultant Education and Qualifications
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Information Technologies or related course in computers and management sciences is basic
- A minimum 5-8 years of experience as SAP Consultant on the SD module
SAP Finance Consultant Salary
The pay scale range for an SAP Consultant in Sales inclusive of bonuses and profit sharing commissions range from $69,300 to $117,000 annually. This takes into account the different pays provided by various industries that use the SAP Suite of ERP application products.
Computer IT Job Description
Sample Network Administrator Job Description
Sample IT Recruiter Job Description
Sample SAP CRM Job Description
Database Developer Job Description
Sample MCSE Job Description
Sample CCNA Job Description
Sample SAP Consultant Job Description
Sample SAP HR Job Description
Senior IT Project Manager Job Description
Senior Manager It Job Description
Senior Qa Engineer Job Description