SAP Project Manager – Custom Development Job Description
Specific to complying with SAP execution and implementation standards, the SAP Project Manager for custom development projects is responsible for marshaling the technical and functional resources of the SAP organization to support the project deliverables defined by the overall IT Project Manager of the user organization in customizing the standard SAP ERP application. As part of SAP’s Solution Execution Team, the SAP Project Manager leverages the SAP best-of-breed knowledge to assist the user team in arriving at the best SAP system solution for their company
SAP Project Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage internal resources in strict adherence to the SAP Custom Development standards for medium to large scale and high complexity SAP implementation and integration projects.
- Prepare realistic SAP project cost budgets, timeframe estimates and milestones in conjunction with detailed client project plans.
- Monitor project performance, progress and risk status.
- Recommend to client IT Project Management the risk mitigating plans.
- Communicate with project stakeholders to manage expectations on project deliverables.
- Report project status to client and SAP Custom Development management team.
- Ensure all accomplished SAP project deliverables have been accepted with a client sign-offs.
SAP Project Manager Skills and Specifications
- Must have high analytical abilities with an eye for details without missing the total picture
- Must have excellent organizational and managerial abilities to handle resources assigned to the project
- Must have excellent interpersonal and leadership shills to mobilize a team of professionals
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
SAP Project Manager Education and Qualifications
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Information Technologies or related course in computers and management sciences is basic
- A 2-3 year experience as a project manager in IT or construction is an advantage
SAP Project Manager – Custom Development Salary
The median annual salary of an SAP Project Manager in 2009 stood at $115,000 with the lowest at $91,000 and the highest at $122,000, depending on the industry and business size.
Computer IT Job Description
Sample Network Administrator Job Description
Sample IT Recruiter Job Description
Sample SAP CRM Job Description
Database Developer Job Description
Sample MCSE Job Description
Sample CCNA Job Description
Sample SAP Consultant Job Description
Sample SAP HR Job Description
Senior IT Project Manager Job Description
Senior Manager It Job Description
Senior Qa Engineer Job Description