Advertising Coordinator Job Profile and Description
An Advertising Coordinator is the one who coordinates the advertising for both print and electronic media for the purpose of offering it to the clients. He has to coordinate the schedules of the ads promotions in such a way that it meets the client satisfaction. He needs to carry out good amount of research on the market needs and then communicate the details to the advertising team. He also develops the marketing plans and coordinates the advertising department with each and every facet of the organization for the best possible results.
Advertising Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities
- Building and maintaining of relationships with the clients in order to increase the popularity of the company itself.
- Coordinating the weekly newspaper and the television advertising and also working with the marketing team.
- Selling both web and print advertisements to the publishers.
- Tracking the advertisement revenue and reports and scheduling the ad placement.
- Contacting the businesses and finding new advertisements.
- Providing support to the other workers working within the department of advertising.
- Maintaining and updating the customer database and coordinating with the account department.
- Reporting to the supervisor created on the advertising and results.
Advertising Coordinator Skills and Specifications
- Creative and innovative bent of mind.
- Ability to take decisions quickly and should be extremely time-conscious.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel. ‘
- Self-motivated and hard working professional.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Advertising Coordinator Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in courses like advertising, public relations, media or communication etc from a reputed college of institution.
- Internship course in a good company would be an added advantage.
Advertising Coordinator Salary
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average salary of an advertising coordinator is of $42,384 per year. However, their income would greatly vary depending on the nature of the organization they work for and the experience of the professional.
Fashion Marketing Manager Job Description
Food Marketing Manager Job Description
Market Research Analysts Job Description
Market Research Manager Job Description
Marketing Associate Job Description
Senior Manager Digital Marketing Job Description
Marketing Operations Strategist Job Description
Marketing Communications Coordinator Job Description
Market Planning Director Job Description
Trade Marketing Job Description
Consumer Market Researcher Job Description
VP – Marketing and Sales Job Description