Marketing Engineer Job Profile and Description
A Marketing Engineer is that specialist who has the ability to understand different technical aspects of the engineering field but then he is more actively involved in the products’ sales and marketing. Many products come with technical features which are not easy to understand. However, since the clients need to develop an understanding about these products the aid of the marketing engineer is extremely imperative.
Marketing Engineer Duties and Responsibilities
- Meeting the customers and explaining them about the technical products in order to help the customers understand the manner in which the products and services are used.
- Performing the product’s instructional demonstrations at the trade shows.
- Working closely with the advertising and marketing teams in order to explain to them the manner in which products work.
- Providing expert advice to customers whenever any product requires repairs, upgrades and alterations.
- Working with the technical writers in order to create the content for the websites and instructional manuals.
- Serving as a mediator between the customers and product engineers in order to design a product in the way the customers like it most.
- Reconciling the budget constraints with the product engineers in case the customers are not happy with the product price.
Marketing Engineer Skills and Specifications
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with all types of customers
- Great marketing skills
- Ability to train and drive the sales team of the organization
- Ability to develop innovative technologies
Marketing Engineer Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in electronic engineering or mechanical engineering from an accredited institution.
- Degree in marketing or business administration from a certified college.
Marketing Engineer Salary
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics in 2008, the median earning of marketing engineer was $83,100, according to the. However, their income would greatly vary depending on the nature of the organization they work for and the experience of the professional.
Fashion Marketing Manager Job Description
Food Marketing Manager Job Description
Market Research Analysts Job Description
Market Research Manager Job Description
Marketing Associate Job Description
Senior Manager Digital Marketing Job Description
Marketing Operations Strategist Job Description
Marketing Communications Coordinator Job Description
Market Planning Director Job Description
Trade Marketing Job Description
Consumer Market Researcher Job Description
VP – Marketing and Sales Job Description