SEO Marketing Consultant Job Profile and Description
The SEO Marketing Consultant has the responsibility of analyzing, recommending and reviewing different types of tactical and strategic changes to the client websites. They offer consultancy in matter that help to boost the natural results of search engines. They accomplish this job by utilizing different types of internet practices like that of website audits and search analysis of competitive nature. Every sector needs marketing and so does the world of SEO is offered by the SEO marketing consultant.
SEO Marketing Consultant Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing SEO thought in the matters of leadership, process improvement endeavors to the organization and the clients
- Directing and participating in and carrying out report findings of the inclusive Audits of client websites.
- Directing and participating in and carrying out report findings of the inclusive competitive search analysis of the clients.
- Creating and recommending of SEO tactics and strategies.
- Recommending the SEO measurements and observing the methodologies for the best possible results.
- Managing the client expectations, timelines and deliverables.
- Directing and managing the internal and external groups.
- Researching and analyzing the competitor links.
- Assisting in different keyword related matters- from keyword discovery to expansion.
SEO Marketing Consultant Skills and Specifications
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to write high standard of written English
- Good knowledge of computer and internet
- Great understanding of online marketing strategies
- In depth knowledge of the online search engines
- Creative and innovative bent of mind
SEO Marketing Consultant Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject with proficiency in English from an accredited institution.
- Degree in marketing from a reputed college of institution.
SEO Marketing Consultant Salary
The average salary of the SEO marketing consultant is $69,000. However, their income would greatly vary depending on the nature of the organization they work for and the experience of the professional.
Fashion Marketing Manager Job Description
Food Marketing Manager Job Description
Market Research Analysts Job Description
Market Research Manager Job Description
Marketing Associate Job Description
Senior Manager Digital Marketing Job Description
Marketing Operations Strategist Job Description
Marketing Communications Coordinator Job Description
Market Planning Director Job Description
Trade Marketing Job Description
Consumer Market Researcher Job Description
VP – Marketing and Sales Job Description