Advertising Sales Job Profile and Description:
An advertising sales agent is an important cog in the advertising wheel. He is entrusted with the task of discussing the advertisement plans of various products of a company in order to increase product visibility and thereby increase chances of sale. This can be done in many ways. An individual may be affiliated to a particular company and then work on promotional schemes or he may be hired as an external agent in this task.
He may work alone, but more commonly, he is required to work with a team of advertising and sales professionals. Thus the job profile of the advertising sales agent is dependent on the company and the particular tasks he is assigned.
Advertising Sales Duties and Responsibilities:
An advertising sales agent has the following duties and responsibilities:
- To consult with officials of the company to decide the advertisement strategy and promotional campaign of a particular product.
- To write copy and sent it for approval to the necessary authorities.
- To bring about a harmonious working relationship among the advertising agencies, sales department of the company and officials.
- Attending seminars, trade fairs, and training seminars to understand the changes and latest developments in the world of product advertising.
Advertising Sales Skills and Specifications:
The skills and specifications of the advertising sales career description are as follows:
- At least 4 years of work experience in a reputed and large organization in the field of advertising.
- Complete technical proficiency in MS Office Suit as writing of copies, making of presentations, are an integral part of this job.
Advertising Sale Education and Qualifications:
The educational qualifications of an advertising professional are as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Communication, Mass Media
- Preferable Master’s degree in the same fields.
Advertising Sales Salary:
An advertising sales agent earns a salary of around 40,000 USD per annum
Forensic Scientist Career Description
Pharmaceutical Sales Career Description
Auto Sales Career Description
Sales Manager Career Description
Sales Trading Career Description
Marine Biologist Career Description
Naturalist Career Description
Biomedical Engineer Career Description
General Practitioner Career Description
Visual Merchandiser Career Description
Mortgage Broker Career Description