Entertainment Marketing Career Profile and Description
An entertainment marketing professional is a highly skilled individual, capable of managing the various entertainment marketing assets and using those assets to increase the field and brand marketing and thereby to increase the retail activity.
The role requires working in successful collaboration with the internal and external stakeholders and various partners in order to optimize the planning and activation processes.
Entertainment Marketing Duties and Responsibilities
The job duties of an entertainment marketer are as follows:
- Negotiating contracts with performers, sponsors, rental companies and volunteers.
- Discussing the event details with the event coordinators and outreach coordinators.
- Maintaining records and data of the special events.
- Creating graphic design projects.
- Confirming contracts prior to events and maintaining the budgets.
- Recruiting volunteers for organization of the special events.
- Managing program initiatives and various projects.
- Establishing the schedules for the events and organizing and accumulating the necessary resources required for the successful execution of the events.
- Evaluating the events and sponsorships continuously for further improvement.
Entertainment Marketing Skills and Specifications
- Working knowledge of MS Office tools especially Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Sound knowledge of the social media platforms.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks well and undertake the required administrative responsibilities successfully.
Entertainment Marketing Education and Qualification
The preferred qualifications are as follows:
- Master’s degree or a Bachelor’s degree in Business and marketing/Public Relations/Journalism/Marketing management or any related Business management field.
- Knowledge of database management concepts.
- Experience in retail or field marketing project management.
- Experience in applying business principles in project management practices.
Entertainment Marketing Salary
The average salary of entertainment marketing professionals ranges from $75,000 to $101,000.
Market Research Career Description
Marketing Manager Career Description
Business Marketing Career Description
International Marketing Career Description
Advertising Marketing Career Description
Fashion Marketing Career Description
Sports Marketing Career Description
Marine Biologist Career Description
Naturalist Career Description
Biomedical Engineer Career Description
General Practitioner Career Description