Fashion Marketing Career Profile and Description
The sole job of a fashion marketing professional is to execute several dynamic marketing campaigns in order to make the products of the company, competitive in this high volume marketplace. They can work as event planners, campaign managers and even brand ambassadors for different clients.
They also support the internal retail marketing processes and organize the relevant data. Moreover, they develop and manage the various retail marketing reports also.
Fashion Marketing Duties and Responsibilities
The roles and responsibilities of a fashion marketing professional are as follows:
- Working with the internal departments to discuss various marketing activities.
- Managing the marketing distribution through proper inventory channels and relationships.
- Providing event support and customer service.
- Managing the marketing budget for the business.
- Investigating the implementation of the joint marketing initiatives into the marketing plan.
- Assisting with all the social media activities.
- Preparing various PowerPoint presentations to compile all the marketing metrics.
- Assisting the store management team with various operational tasks such as replenishing the stock levels, assisting with the promotional setup of the store etc.
- Attending the Ecommerce meetings.
Fashion Marketing Skills and Specifications
- Ability to translate business and operations plan into marketing opportunities.
- Strong marketing analytics.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Office and other basic computer skills.
- Should be able to handle multiple projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
Fashion Marketing Education and Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Fashion Marketing preferred.
- Relevant retail experience preferred.
- Experience in overseeing the cash handling procedures.
Fashion Marketing Salary
The salary of fashion marketing jobs greatly varies in accordance with the company, location, industry and the level of experience. The average salary of a professional engaged in this job is $58,000.
Fashion Marketing Job Profile and Description
The work of fashion designers is to design clothes matching to the latest trends and taste. These clothes are endorsed amongst the target audience by fashion marketers. Fashion marketing includes advertising, connecting people with the fashion world and setting evolution. The job involves promotion of fashion, innovative techniques and merchandise.
Duties and Responsibilities
- A fashion marketing executive has to be aware of the latest trend in fashion.
- He has to communicate efficiently with his product manufacturing team.
- He has to follow the company’s business strategies and put in more efforts for marketing of the products.
- He has to study the pricing and profit strategies well.
- He has to endorse correct product at the precise time.
- He has to study different consumer groups and prepare campaigns to promote his products to these specific target groups.
- He has to observe the customer buying habits.
- He has to think out of the box to make his products appealing in public eye.
- He has to attend various fashion shows.
Skills and Specifications
- A fashion marketing executive needs to have thorough knowledge of fashion.
- He should be a person with a vision and new ideas.
- He should possess good marketing skills.
- He should be good in publicity of any product.
- He should be creative and analytical in his thinking.
- He should have project management ability.
- He should have good communication skills.
- He should be hard working as a lot of market research is required in this job.
- He should be skillful in media planning.
- He should possess business expertise.
Education and Qualifications
To become a fashion marketing executive one should have a Bachelor’s degree in fashion, marketing or any of the field related to fashion.
Market Research Career Description
Marketing Manager Career Description
Business Marketing Career Description
Entertainment Marketing Career Description
International Marketing Career Description
Advertising Marketing Career Description
Sports Marketing Career Description
Marine Biologist Career Description
Naturalist Career Description
Biomedical Engineer Career Description
General Practitioner Career Description