Business Marketing Career Profile and Description
The business marketing executive or professional works with the sales, marketing and business development team to focus towards product development and to grow the business in all the respective channels of distribution of an organization.
These professionals work for the development of new business, perform sales analysis, review the marketing budgets and financials, and maintain the corporate and media relations effectively.
Business Marketing Duties and Responsibilities
The job responsibilities are as follows:
- Conducting the marketing communications and promotion planning in order to support the short term and long term business goals.
- Developing and managing sales support tools and reporting tools.
- Identifying and implementing the management needs.
- Developing periodic business plans in coordination with the managers.
- Development of the pricing and the proposal models.
- Implementing the marketing plans of the organization at the time of need.
- Maintaining the records of the sales calls, presentations and the follow up activities.
- Planning and executing seminars and events.
- Creating promotional materials such as advertisements, flyers etc.
- Managing the various online advertising campaigns.
- Indulging in preparation of presentations and negotiation of contracts.
Business Marketing Skills and Specifications
The required skills and abilities are as follows:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, Adobe InDesign etc.
- Knowledge of graphic design and desktop publishing.
- Knowledge of social media marketing.
- Ability to lead internal and external teams.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Willingness to take risks by implementing innovative ideas.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to coordinate well with the marketing departments and customers.
- Good negotiating skills.
Business Marketing Education and Qualification
The educational requirements for the post of Business Marketing are as follows:
- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Accounting and Finance/Marketing management or any other related field.
- Experience in B2B marketing or Direct-consumer marketing preferred.
- Prior experience in marketing administration and visual merchandising preferred.
Business Marketing Salary
The average salaries of the business marketing associates range from $30,000 to $60,000. After a certain degree of experience, the salary range may increase to $50,547 – $91,556.
Business Marketing Job Profile and Description
Business Marketing jobs are becoming increasingly popular in today’s job world. This is also the reason that jobs in brand marketing are gaining an appeal to job seekers. Business Marketing is a business stream, which stresses on the marketing techniques and the management of a company’s marketing department.
Business marketing professionals are often accountable for affecting the degree, timing and makeup of client demand as the role varies critically and is based on the size of a business, the corporate culture, against the backdrop of the industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recognizing possible clients and recognizing, creating and assessing a business marketing strategy.
- Creating pricing strategies to raise the gains of the company or market share while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Supervising product development activities and observing trends that show the requirement for new products.
- Counseling businesses on local, national, and international traits, which influence the buying and selling procedures of products as well as services.
- Developing and sustaining congenial relationships with clients and staff members and acting as a mediator between both the terms.
Skills and Specifications
- Knowledge of arranging sales quota targets and revenue anticipations.
- Know how to deal with vendors.
- Excellent written as well as verbal communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Ability to actuate teams to develop quality materials and produce them within tight periods.
- Multitask successfully with various projects.
- Willingness to work in a flexible schedule.
Education and Qualifications
- Master’s degree in Marketing related field from an accredited institution.
- Ten years of experience in a senior-level sales and/or marketing related activities.
Market Research Career Description
Marketing Manager Career Description
Entertainment Marketing Career Description
International Marketing Career Description
Advertising Marketing Career Description
Fashion Marketing Career Description
Sports Marketing Career Description
Marine Biologist Career Description
Naturalist Career Description
Biomedical Engineer Career Description
General Practitioner Career Description