Investment Analyst Job Profile and Descriptions
The job of the Investment Analyst is to analyze the financial information of the companies and interpret the financial, economic and industry conditions so that they can provide their insight on decisions concerning investments. The analyst must analyze the company’s financial statements, along with the economic, industry and regulatory information periodically and also the annual results of the company. The analyst must also recommend the fund managers for the modifications in the investment plans based on the market trends. The analyst must represent his analysis using charts, graphs and summarize the findings to the management and other involved teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzing the financial information and interpreting them decisively with regard to investments.
- Analyzing periodically the financial statements.
- Recommending the fund managers for any kind of changes in investment plans.
- Creating reports and summaries from the analyzed financial data.
- Coordinating between clients, attorneys and investment bankers.
- Keeping a close watch on the changing economic trends in market and accordingly suggests changes in investment strategies.
- Calling upon and keeping in touch with the brokers and purchase investments for the company.
- Analyzing the legal documents of the client companies.
- Holding regular meetings with management and fund managers.
Skills and Specifications
- Strong understanding of financial information, statistics and economics.
- Expertise in interpreting information.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Good analytical and quantitative skills.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Good decision-making ability.
- Ability to work under deadline pressures, willing to work long hours.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accountancy, statistics, economics or related subject.
- Master’s degree in business administration is an advantage.
Systems Analyst Job Description
Software Business Analyst Job Description
Requirement Analyst Job Description
Marketing Data Analyst Job Description
HR Analyst Job Description
Criminal Analyst Job Description
CFA Job Description
Staff Analyst Job Description
Financial Systems Analyst Job Description
Public Affairs Analyst Job Description
Business Analyst Job Descriptions
Database Analyst Job Descriptions