Network Analyst Job Profile and Descriptions
The job of the Network Analyst is to provide technical support for networking technologies. The network analyst is responsible for administrating and managing the setup work of network servers and system components. The job also involves configuration, maintenance and repairing work of all network components. The analyst must resolve and troubleshoot any malfunctions involved with networks or network components. He plays a key role in the all network support and related operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Executing proper evaluation and careful analysis of network technologies.
- Providing cost-effective solutions in the purchase of network components and equipments.
- Installing and setup work of network systems, servers and other components.
- Monitoring, maintaining and managing the daily operation of networks.
- Providing technical support and assistance involving network-related problems actively and in a timely manner.
- Troubleshooting malfunctions encountered with networking devices and its operations.
- Coordinating effectively with other professionals in delivering the services as and when needed.
- Evaluating recent networking technologies as they evolve and provide recommendations for the purchase of both cost-effective and performance enhanced network equipments.
Skills and Specifications
- Good Knowledge of networking concepts and technologies.
- Good technical understanding of operating systems.
- Ability to work within time-constrained periods.
- Ability to coordinate with other professionals as and when needed.
- Ability to manage and execute tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to prepare written and oral reports effectively.
- Good arithmetic and communication skills preferred.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in computer science or information technology.
- Professional Certification in networking is an added advantage.
- Experience in networking related jobs is an asset for the candidate.
Systems Analyst Job Description
Software Business Analyst Job Description
Requirement Analyst Job Description
Marketing Data Analyst Job Description
HR Analyst Job Description
Criminal Analyst Job Description
CFA Job Description
Staff Analyst Job Description
Financial Systems Analyst Job Description
Public Affairs Analyst Job Description
Business Analyst Job Descriptions
Database Analyst Job Descriptions