Sales and Marketing Executive Job Profile and Description
A Sales and Marketing Executive’s job involves creating and distributing sales information on company products to the customers, distributors or resellers through digital, direct mail and other channels. Sales and Marketing Executive supports the Managing Director in increasing the profits and sales of the products and shaping the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contacting with worldwide distributors and setting sales forecasting and sales targets.
- Tracking leads progress with coordinators and distributors.
- Assisting distributors in identifying sales opportunities or prospects or end customers in the market.
- Processing, dispatching, and ordering invoice.
- Organizing training to distributors.
- Feeding customer and market application, new product information to distributors.
- Monitoring distributor provided technical support.
- Sending marketing and sales action plan annually to distributor.
- Evaluating annually to review performance, activity and set up targets.
- Performing research to determine potential resellers or new distributors and recruiting new distributors.
- Finding link or key selling opportunities utilizing both old and new contacts.
- Sharing marketing research determinations with product development, research and development and marketing departments.
- Identifying new product and market opportunities.
- Establishing sales opportunities directly for merchandises outside distributers remit.
- Finding out or compiling customer applications for company products.
- Following up direct sales leads.
- Seeking out new promotional opportunities for company products.
- Assisting in creation, co-ordination and production of marketing collateral, press releases and exhibition graphics.
- Generating intelligence of company competitors.
- Building and managing sales force and distribution network.
- Coordinating and representing recruitment exhibitions, literature festivals, trade fairs, and other events, including follow of contacts.
- Assisting in preparing comparisons with contenders.
- Assisting customers in the product operation and answering their questions.
Skills and Specifications
- Strong remote and direct sales skills.
- Should have solid negotiation skills.
- Intimate knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Knowledge of dealing distributors.
- Excellent written as well as verbal communication skills.
- Should have high presentation and demonstration skills.
- Should operate effectively under minimal supervision.
- Prepared to travel anytime.
- Excellent interpersonal and managing project skills.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Degree in Sales, Marketing or related field from an accredited institution.
Advertising Coordinator Job Description
Fashion Marketing Manager Job Description
Food Marketing Manager Job Description
Market Research Analysts Job Description
Market Research Manager Job Description
Marketing Associate Job Description
Senior Manager Digital Marketing Job Description
Marketing Operations Strategist Job Description
Marketing Communications Coordinator Job Description
Market Planning Director Job Description
Trade Marketing Job Description
Consumer Market Researcher Job Description