Advertising Marketing Career Profile and Description
An advertising marketing manager generally accounts for driving various marketing efforts, targeted at increasing the awareness about the products of the respective organization among the customer base. The marketer works in the area of project management, executes various digital marketing and advertising initiatives and also provides assistance in the execution of presentations and special marketing events within and outside the organization. Moreover, the professional works in coordination with the advertising team to manage the regular advertising programs.
Advertising Marketing Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities are outlined as follows:
- Developing services enabling advertising sales success.
- Generating case studies and white papers.
- Developing effective communication strategy for the advertising sales team.
- Interacting with external business development team and customers.
- Performing qualitative and quantitative analysis of the marketing campaigns.
- Developing and implementing paid search marketing strategies.
- Conducting sales reviews on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Performing the account portfolio services.
- Providing marketing support to the advertising sales team.
Advertising Marketing Skills and Specifications
The job specific skills and specifications required are as follows:
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Effective planning and organizing skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to coordinate well with the stakeholders and clients.
- Proficient in basic computer skills.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
Advertising Marketing Education and Qualification
The required qualifications are as follows:
- Master’s degree or a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Finance and Accounting/Mass Communication or any related management or advertising field.
- Working experience of search engine marketing tools.
- Working experience across consumer or business products preferred.
- Deep knowledge of media planning and creating campaign proposals preferred.
Advertising Marketing Salary
The median salary of an Advertising Marketing professional is approximately $51,749. The salary increases as per the promotions and the increase in the level of experience.
Market Research Career Description
Marketing Manager Career Description
Business Marketing Career Description
Entertainment Marketing Career Description
International Marketing Career Description
Fashion Marketing Career Description
Sports Marketing Career Description
Marine Biologist Career Description
Naturalist Career Description
Biomedical Engineer Career Description
General Practitioner Career Description