Real Estate Broker Job Profile and Description
Real estate brokers are professionals who are involved in the process of buying and selling property. Real estate brokers help their clients to find good deals for their properties and also help in renting deals. Real estate brokers are trained professionals and are experts in navigating contracts and negotiations as per the requirements of the client.
He can assist the client with property inspection; provide details about local utilities and also with many other requirements of the client.
Real Estate Broker Duties and Responsibilities
- Help clients in selling a property for a fee.
- Obtain agreements from the owners of the property and make sure that the contract fulfillment is done in a timely manner.
- Manage properties and supervise other brokers who are involved in real estate transactions.
- Provide buyers or clients with models of properties which they would like to purchase.
- Ensure that the purchase contract work is completed by attorneys and other professionals.
Real Estate Broker Skills and Specifications
- Has to be very friendly and dedicated to the work.
- Good knowledge about the real estate market is required.
- Ability to complete deals on time by managing others and one’s own time.
- Must be able to pay attention to detail and should be good at negotiation.
- Understanding of marketing strategies and sales tactics.
Real Estate Broker Education and Qualification
- A bachelor’s degree in finance or economics.
- License is mandatory and can be obtained from the state in which the broker is working.
- Training programs and course works in real estate brokers can be completed.
- Elective courses can be taken by candidates who would like to focus in community development, urban development and other related topics.
Real Estate Broker Salary
The average annual income of real estate brokers is found to be $79,800 per annum.