Administrative Services Manager Job Profile and Description
An Administrative Services Manager is in charge of carrying out the clerical responsibilities of a company. He carries out the task of interviewing, hiring and training the staff in order to make them suitable enough for handling their share of duties. These duties are of varied types- from typing of reports, filing invoices to answering phones, greeting customers etc. An administrative service manager plays such an important role in the company’s administration that their demand has steadily increased.
Administrative Services Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring that the company is running properly and profitably by making each and every department carry out their duties efficiently.
- Scheduling, overseeing of the projects which are related to marketing.
- Negotiating and handling of contracts which are related to the distribution of products and merchandise produced of the company.
- Typing and then categorizing documents in order to keep them organized for future usage purposes.
- Ensuring that all office equipments such as phone systems, computers are operating successfully.
- Managing the staffs working in the different departments of the company and thus ensuring the smooth functioning of all departments.
Administrative Services Manager Skills and Specifications
- Strong delegation skills.
- Expert communicator and a good problem-solver.
- Highly organized.
- Motivated and analytical in nature.
- Responsible in nature.
Administrative Services Manager Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in administration along with courses in communications, mathematics, finance and business.
- Possessing of strong leadership skills and good management skills are also highly imperative.
Administrative Services Manager Salary
- Administrative service managers are well paid and they can earn from $29,000 to $76,000 or even more per year.
- But then a lot of their earnings are based on experience, responsibilities and the nature of the company where they are working.
Medical Office Administrator Job Description
Fresher Administrative Job Description
Chief Security Administrator Job Description
Confidential Payroll Manager Job Description
Administration Career Descriptions
Risk Fiscal Administrator Job Description
Medical Records Administrator Job Description
Company Facilities Supervisor Job Description
Administrative Services Clerk Job Description
High School Admissions Administrator Job Description
University Admissions Administrator Job Description
Sanatorium Administrator Job Description