Civil Service Administrator Job Profile and Description
Civil service administrator is a person who is responsible for looking after the administrative work of the government. Moreover, the person also plays an important role in formation of policies and implementation of important codes and conducts for state and central level.
Duties and Responsibilities
- · He has to interpret the complex written information and provide the simplification of urgent codes and policies.
- · Civil service administrative works to implement the newly devised policies and pass the information regarding same to concerned departments.
- · He has to manage the recourse for managing and overseeing the work efficiency.
- · He is responsible for communicating with other civil service servants and higher level civil administrator officers.
- A civil service administrator’s duties involve maintaining both oral and written communication records.
- He has to produce high quality reports and records shelves.
- He needs to conduct small analysis for political and economic interests.
Skills and Specifications
- He should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- He must have the knowledge of keeping confidential records and economic documentation.
- A civil service administrator must be able to work under stressful circumstances.
- He should be able to store evidences based on research and must be able to revise all required data which is to be used in future political policies.
- He must be has the potential to deliver all necessary documents within deadlines.
- He should be able to work according to the rules and policies.
- He should be ready to work for long hours when needed.
- He should have good leadership qualities.
Education and Qualification
A civil service administrator must be a graduate in any stream and must have passed the civil services examination conducted by the concerned government or authorities. Any additional diploma or degree in management will help him to serve better.
Medical Office Administrator Job Description
Fresher Administrative Job Description
Chief Security Administrator Job Description
Confidential Payroll Manager Job Description
Administration Career Descriptions
Risk Fiscal Administrator Job Description
Medical Records Administrator Job Description
Company Facilities Supervisor Job Description
Administrative Services Clerk Job Description
High School Admissions Administrator Job Description
University Admissions Administrator Job Description
Sanatorium Administrator Job Description