Health Service Manager Job profile and Description
A health service manager is responsible for planning, directing, implementing and supervising new health policies. Basically, a health service manager is responsible for managing and recording day to day running of hospitals, nursing homes and other health institutions. The structure of health management totally depends upon health service manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- A health service manager has to arrange affordable healthcare facilities for particular healthcare organizations, by researching the whole market.
- He needs to process documentation for personal insurance of patience by contacting concerned insurance company.
- He has to organize, store and purchase equipments and surgical stocks.
- He is responsible for managing corporate and communicative affairs.
- He has to conduct audit and to attend meetings, write reports and prepare presentations.
- His job duties include gathering of analytical data and use it for preparations of new service policies.
- Health service manager has to take care of cleaning, catering, and security services.
Skills and Specifications
- He should have the knowledge of managing budget and financial reports.
- He must be able to organise the meetings and attend annual meets.
- A health manager should be able to negotiate with medial and non medical staff.
- He should have the knowledge of strategy preparation according to requirement in order to facilitate patients to value their money.
- He must have good communication skills.
- He must have good leadership qualities.
- He must be ready to work for long hours and in stressful situations.
- He must be well aware about all the latest technologies in health industry.
Education and Qualifications
A health service manager should have Graduate from Biology steam along with diplomas in health management and office management. To opt for certified health institution jobs, he should have Post Graduation in Health Management or M.B.A with diploma in territory health management.
Medical Office Administrator Job Description
Fresher Administrative Job Description
Chief Security Administrator Job Description
Confidential Payroll Manager Job Description
Administration Career Descriptions
Risk Fiscal Administrator Job Description
Medical Records Administrator Job Description
Company Facilities Supervisor Job Description
Administrative Services Clerk Job Description
High School Admissions Administrator Job Description
University Admissions Administrator Job Description
Sanatorium Administrator Job Description