Customer Service Administrator Job Description and Profile
A Customer Service Administrator has to interact directly with the customer on certain degree and these interactions can be carried out on the phone, through telephone, or in person. The general duties of a customer service administrator is helping the customers process the purchase orders and tracking the orders in order to promote the communications. This professional also has the duty of maintaining the professional coalition with the customers, including that of obtaining the management support whenever required. These professionals need to carry out all the duties and responsibilities pertaining to the proper customer service work. Though the work of these professionals greatly varies from one sector to another, the fundamental duties remain the same for these professionals in every place.
Customer Service Administrator Duties and Responsibilities
- Dealing directly with the customers either through telephone, electronically or even face-to-face if required.
- Responding promptly to the customer inquiries in order to resolving them
- Handling and resolving the customer complaints for the benefit of the organization
- Obtaining and evaluating all appropriate information needed for handling the inquiries and complaints with regard to the products and services.
- Performing the customer verifications and processing orders, applications, forms and requests
- Directing the requests and solving the unresolved issues to the customer accounts.
- Keeping customer interaction and transaction records and also recording the queries, comments and complaints
- Recording details of the actions taken and managing the administration
- Communicating and coordinating with the several internal departments
- Interacting with the customers, processing information and providing them with the required data for best results.
Customer Service Administrator Education, Training and Qualifications
Bachelor’s or diploma degree along with awareness of different customer service practices and policies. Ability to type and product knowledge is highly essential. The professional should possess the knowledge of the various administrative procedures for educating the customers.
Customer Service Administrator Degrees, Courses & Certification
Certifications for obtaining a higher position in this field are easily available. Certifications on different facets associated with this field for obtaining a higher position are easily available which can help the professional to land a better job. Job openings in this field are quite vast since these professionals are in great demand.
Customer Service Administrator Skills and Specifications
- Highly organized and responsible in nature.
- Great Presentation skills.
- Great communication skills
- Excellent leadership qualities
- Ability to deal with the customers effectively
- Ability to think critically and analyze efficiently
- Stress tolerance
Customer Service Administrator Salary/Wage
In July 2010, the salary offered to the customer service administrator is $108,000 per year. However, the salary of the training consultant greatly depends on the nature of the job, the expertise and experience of the professional.
Customer Service Manager Job Profile and Description
Customer Service Banker Job Profile and Description
Customer Service Job Descriptions
Customer Service Clerk Job Description
Customer Service Engineer Job Description
Customer Service Advisor Job Description
Communications Dispatcher Job Description
Customer Service Receptionist Job Description
Customer Service Assistant Director Job Description
Customer Service Assistant Manager Job Description
Customer Service Planner Job Description
Customer Service Representative Job Description