Customer Service Representative Job Profile and Description
A customer service representative is appointed in almost all the organizations to serve customers with best services. Basically, a customer services representative offers services by attending customer queries, educating clients on different services and attempting complaints. This job designation is active in corporate world and used as an effective tool to beat competition.
Duties and Responsibilities
- A customer service representative has to answer the transferred calls and satisfy the customer’s queries with his best knowledge & experience.
- He has to sell the services and products to the customers with appropriate system and has to fulfil the assigned targets.
- A customer service representative has to provide proper product and service information and in case of lack of knowledge, he has to transfer the call to his senior.
- His duties include accurate and timely follow up with potential customers.
- He has to handle the customer complaints associated with different services and products related issues.
- He has to maintain the soft copy of each follow up and record every conversation taken place.
Skills and Specifications
- He should have excellent communication skills in terms of speaking and writing.
- He must be a computer literate for feeding all required information as a soft copy and must be able to keep a hard copy of these reports as well.
- He should have good interpersonal skills.
- He should have good management skills.
- He should be ready to work in different shifts.
- He should be able to research billing issues and recognize the documentary process.
- He must have calculative skills and minimum required typing speed.
Educations and Qualifications
Though there are no minimum educational requirements for a person to be a customer representative but a graduation or higher degree will prove to be an advantage. For senior customer service representative, a candidate should be a graduate with courses in customer care along with experience in the field.
Customer Service Manager Job Profile and Description
Customer Service Banker Job Profile and Description
Customer Service Job Descriptions
Customer Service Clerk Job Description
Customer Service Engineer Job Description
Customer Service Advisor Job Description
Customer Service Administrator Job Description
Communications Dispatcher Job Description
Customer Service Receptionist Job Description
Customer Service Assistant Director Job Description
Customer Service Assistant Manager Job Description
Customer Service Planner Job Description