Customer Service Receptionist Job Profile and Description
A customer service receptionist performs on front desk of customer service. This designation is found almost in each industry and organization. Basically, a customer service receptionist is appointed to attend initial level accompanists via telephonic conversation, e- mails or customer face to face interview.
Duties and Responsibilities
- She has to attend the calls and is also required to make calls to the customers.
- She is responsible for maintaining track record of incoming and outgoing calls and she has to submit it to the concerned person.
- A customer service receptionist has to greet customers who are making an appearance to organization and has to take care of their comfort level.
- She has to take care of all clerical work including couriers, faxes and filling forms etc.
- Her duty is to keep the reception clear and maintain record shelves of internal communication held from front desk to other departments.
- She has to be informative regarding official timings and other circular information.
- She has to take care that all the queries of customers or clients are taken due care of.
Skills and Specifications
- She should be aware about computer, internet and interfacing devices use.
- She must be able to prepare records in black & white and should be able to maintain record shelves.
- A customer service receptionist must be able to communicate over phone and e-mails with impressive communicational skills.
- She should have good organisational skills.
- She must have good and pleasing personality.
- A customer service receptionist should be ready to work for long hours when needed.
Education and Qualifications
To work as customer service receptionist the candidate should be a graduate with good communication skills along with course or diploma in customer service. A candidate with experience in the field and with any management diploma will have an edge over the others.
Customer Service Manager Job Profile and Description
Customer Service Banker Job Profile and Description
Customer Service Job Descriptions
Customer Service Clerk Job Description
Customer Service Engineer Job Description
Customer Service Advisor Job Description
Customer Service Administrator Job Description
Communications Dispatcher Job Description
Customer Service Assistant Director Job Description
Customer Service Assistant Manager Job Description
Customer Service Planner Job Description
Customer Service Representative Job Description