Customer Service Director Job Description and Profile
The job of the Customer Service Director is a highly specialized position for directing employees engaged in accepting and receiving inquiries and calls, evaluating, investigating, and settling claims and complaints of customers. The director assists the customer service lead officer in planning, formulating and developing customer service policies and procedures. Directing and coordinating in the customer service activities of the organization is the customer service director’s main responsibility.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervising the investigation of complex complaints, such as those relating service or rates in connection with the offered product or service.
- Rendering administrative support to all activities of sales like processing customer’s orders, keeping sales statistics, supplying product information, supplying price quotations, and related activities.
- Analyzing reports of observations and recommending response to major complicated complaints.
- Ensuring the settlements of complaints is made correctly by considering the complexity, requirements, and nature of a complaint.
- Collaborating with performance manger for the preparation of customer service’s annual service delivery program.
- Preparing the Billing report and implementing the payment and collection report.
- Authorizing the retention of information and preparing documents to use them during customer or governmental inquiries.
- Managing the establishment, staffing and commissioning of the new centers of Customer Service.
Skills and Specifications
- Ability to work efficiently in a high demand, team oriented, and fast-paced environment.
- Solid problem-solving skills and excellent Management skills.
- Solid communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain customer confidentiality.
- Ability to express ideas in clear and concise manner.
- Ability to think tactically and identify significant success factors.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field from an accredited institution.
- Associate’s degree from a certified college.
- Experience in Customer Service activities.
Customer Service Manager Job Profile and Description
Customer Service Banker Job Profile and Description
Customer Service Job Descriptions
Customer Service Clerk Job Description
Customer Service Engineer Job Description
Customer Service Advisor Job Description
Customer Service Administrator Job Description
Communications Dispatcher Job Description
Customer Service Receptionist Job Description
Customer Service Assistant Director Job Description
Customer Service Assistant Manager Job Description
Customer Service Planner Job Description