Customer Service Manager Job Description and Profile
The job of a Customer Service Manager is a highly focused position to ensure that the organization understands and satisfies its customer’s requirements. They help in developing customer service policies and procedures for an organization and they handle face-to face complex inquiries from customers. A Customer service manager’s main aim is to provide fantabulous customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Solving and investigating customer’s long-standing or complex problems passed on by the customer service assistants.
- Communicating politely with customers by email, letter, face to face, and telephone.
- Handling all customer complaints or major incidents, like customer ill health problem or a security issue.
- Visiting customers for the provision of one-to-one service and developing complaints or feedback procedures for the use of customers.
- Providing advice and help to customers using the products or services of the organization.
- Issuing compensations or refunds to customers and maintaining accurate and timely records of correspondence or discussions with the customers.
- Supervising customer service teams, learning about the products or services of the organization, and following up-to-date with modifications.
- Training staff or employees to deliver excellent customer service and involving in staff appraisals and recruitment process.
- Developing customer service standards, policies and procedures for the organization or department.
- Keeping abreast developments and changes in customer service field by reading pertinent journals, attending meetings and courses.
- Analyzing data or statistics to identify the customer service level, the organization is providing.
Skills and Specifications
- Politeness, confidence, tact, patience, politeness, and diplomacy while dealing with complex problems.
- Motivational, listening, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to produce creative ideas to ameliorate customer service standards.
- Should be able to ameliorate customer service skills.
- Ability to lead and supervise teams and work under tight deadlines.
Education and Qualifications
- Degree in Consumer studies, Business studies, or Management studies related field from an accredited institution.
- Experience in customer service management related activities.
Customer Service Manager Job Profile and Description
Customer Service Banker Job Profile and Description
Customer Service Job Descriptions
Customer Service Clerk Job Description
Customer Service Engineer Job Description
Customer Service Advisor Job Description
Customer Service Administrator Job Description
Communications Dispatcher Job Description
Customer Service Receptionist Job Description
Customer Service Assistant Director Job Description
Customer Service Assistant Manager Job Description
Customer Service Planner Job Description