Data Entry Supervisor Job Profile and Description
The data entry supervisor manages the data entry and control departments, performs supervisory and administrative duties as needed, and operates data entry on specialized or highly difficult jobs subordinates can’t handle. This position requires good judgment and extreme initiative and is accountable for the quality and productivity of all data entry work. Data entry involves conversion of written and printed data into digital or computer-readable form. The date entry supervisor’s job revolves around the overseeing of this work and is performed under general supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all data entry employees. This includes planning and assigning work to each employee, and handling personnel review and disciplinary actions, including suspension and termination of employees.
- Interview prospective data entry employees and make hiring decisions.
- Formulate training methods and handle training of new hires. This includes teaching new employees proper data entry procedure, orienting them in company policies, and integrating them smoothly into company operations.
- Develop new work methods and procedures to make data entry as efficient and productive as possible. Facilitate the work flow of data entry and make it as streamlined as possible.
- Monitor performance of all equipments and performs equipment analysis and make recommendations in the upgrading or purchasing of new equipment, including handling the bidding and/or availing of the new equipment/s to be purchased.
- Maintain employee records and manage office supplies.
- Evaluate personnel performance.
- Prepare data entry instructions and systems documentation.
- Ensures quality and accuracy of all data entry work by reviewing all data processed by the operators, and implementing checking mechanisms and quality controls.
- Supervises day-to-day operations of all data entry work, shifting schedules of staff, task assignments and employee promotions within the department.
- Assists in preparing and monitoring the departmental budget.
- Coordinates with other departments in other related matters.
- Provides leadership and guidance for all data entry staff.
- Attend organizational meetings and represent the data entry department in committees and initiatives.
- Assist in all data entry work that is highly specialized and difficult.
- Assist staff with questions and difficulties.
- Analyze internal operations and procedures and formulate and recommend proper changes as needed.
Medical Office Administrator Job Description
Fresher Administrative Job Description
Chief Security Administrator Job Description
Confidential Payroll Manager Job Description
Administration Career Descriptions
Risk Fiscal Administrator Job Description
Medical Records Administrator Job Description
Company Facilities Supervisor Job Description
Administrative Services Clerk Job Description
High School Admissions Administrator Job Description
University Admissions Administrator Job Description
Sanatorium Administrator Job Description