Marketing Administrative Assistant Job Profile and Description
Marketing assistant’s job is to coordinate all the marketing activities and also improve the performance of the company’s brands and products. He also works closely with the marketing manager for implementation of various marketing plans and activities aimed at improving the business of the company. He also helps in market research and generating reports.
Marketing Administrative Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducting market research and generating sales reports and maintaining a database.
- Assisting and designing marketing and promotional materials like brochures, pamphlets etc.
- Preparing presentations excel sheets, minutes of the meetings and also preparing the reports which can be useful in decision making.
- Helping and assisting in conducting and holding corporate conferences and seminars.
- Serves as a link between various companies and outsiders.
- Designing various press releases and corporate events and conferences.
- Designing invitations and also agendas of various corporate events.
- Managing and allotting a budget for various company events and also arranging important meetings for planning such corporate events.
- Planning recreational activities for the employees.
- Handling all queries and doubts of the clients regarding the product or the service the company is offering.
Marketing Administrative Assistant Skills and Specifications
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office, Dreamweaver, Front Page skills.
- Good understanding of marketing concepts
- Strong presentation skills and ability to work under stress and meet deadlines
- Good content writing skills and ability to get into the skin of any product
- Good project management and execution skills.
- Ability to work individually and also motivate the team.
- self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Marketing Administrative Assistant Education and Qualification
- Associate’s degree in management or marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in management or marketing.
- Diploma from an accredited business or management school or college or institute.
Marketing Administrative Assistant Job Salary
- The salary depends on the years of experience and qualifications and skills possessed by the individual.
- The salary range is from $3000 to $8000 approx.
Advertising Coordinator Job Description
Fashion Marketing Manager Job Description
Food Marketing Manager Job Description
Market Research Analysts Job Description
Market Research Manager Job Description
Marketing Associate Job Description
Senior Manager Digital Marketing Job Description
Marketing Operations Strategist Job Description
Marketing Communications Coordinator Job Description
Market Planning Director Job Description
Trade Marketing Job Description
Consumer Market Researcher Job Description