Marketing career descriptions provide you various avenues of career opportunities in the field of marketing. Marketing is one of the most important departments of an organization. It is needed to create good brand image of the firm. It tries to understand evolving customer needs and develop products that maximises the utility of the product in the eyes of the customer. To get an extra edge over competition and to create brand recall, marketing professionals acts as important interface with the customers. Various marketing activities of a firm include advertising, branding, selling, promotions, discounts, etc. The following are some of the career options, educational and job requirements that are applicable in general to all the roles of marketing.
Various career choices are available in the field of marketing. Some of them are listed below:
- Sales Manager
- Media Coordinator
- Market Analyst
- Public Relations Specialist
- Market Research Manager
- Brand Manager
- Product Development Manager
- Marketing Director
- Advertising Manager
The following factors are also needed to be considered if one is considering a career in the field of marketing:
- Students should pursue post graduation in Master of Business Administration with specialisation in Marketing.
- As a professional in marketing, the skills needed are ability to understand customer needs by getting questionnaires filled and analysing them using statistical tools like SPSS, being creative in developing advertises, and helping the production team to develop products according to the customer needs.
- Candidates are also expected to study of impact of various marketing techniques so as to make the decision whether to make the investment in a particular marketing activity or not.
Pharmaceutical Career Descriptions
Call Center Manager Job Description
HVAC Technician Job Description
IT Manager Job Description and Profile
Oil / Energy Career Descriptions
Office Career Descriptions
Nursing Career Descriptions
Media Career Descriptions
Manufacturing Career Descriptions
Management Career Descriptions
Maintenance Career Descriptions
Legal Career Descriptions