Oil/Energy Career descriptions present to you the diversity of career opportunities in the field of Oil, Energy or Gas. The opportunities in this segment are immense as new geographical areas keep getting explored for finding oil or energy. The work conditions could be harsh for professionals working in this field as mining and exploration requires digging the earth and getting exposed to various gases and harmful chemicals, etc. The following gives you some career choices and what follows it are the other educational and job requirements in this field.
Various career choices are available in the field of Oil or Energy. Some of them are listed below:
- Logistics procurement officer
- Quality inspection officer
- Oil / Energy technician
- Energy trader
- Refining manager
- Oil / Gas trader
- Drilling officer
- Geosciences Manager
- Energy and Environment compliance officer
- Health and Safety protection officer
The following factors are also needed to be considered if one is considering a career in the field of Oil or Energy:
- Candidates can take up engineering in their graduation with specific subjects like mining, chemical exploration, energy exploration, geology, etc.
- Candidates can work in production site of exploration or may manage a particular department from the comfort of an office area.
- Oil or Energy is a very lucrative field if one can find the right opportunities. A huge amount of their compensation depends on the chances of finding useful oil, minerals, gas in the sites.
- Candidates need to be aware of the drilling techniques, should be able to work in harsh environments, and should be familiar with chemical compositions of various oil and gas.
Pharmaceutical Career Descriptions
Call Center Manager Job Description
HVAC Technician Job Description
IT Manager Job Description and Profile
Office Career Descriptions
Nursing Career Descriptions
Media Career Descriptions
Marketing Career Descriptions
Manufacturing Career Descriptions
Management Career Descriptions
Maintenance Career Descriptions
Legal Career Descriptions