Marketing Communications Job Profile and Description
A Marketing Communication’s manager has to manage a lot of things and marketing activities simultaneously. He has to interact and coordinate with other marketing departments like product management; public relations etc to ensure that the communications for a product are appropriate and reflect what the company actually wants to.
Marketing Communications Duties and Responsibilities
- Helping the Marketing Manager in designing and coordinating all integrated marketing communication activities and processes.
- Coordinating in production and designing variety of marketing communications processes.
- Developing and coming up with concepts related to brochures, pamphlets, infomercials and other marketing and promotional materials.
- Monitoring the correct and planned implementation of various marketing activities and processes.
- Keeping track of the success rate and performance of on going promotional campaigns and making the required changes for better effectiveness and also receiving feedbacks on these campaigns.
- Keeping and maintaining a redress system to address the queries and doubts of the customers and provide them with clear, concise and convincing answers and solutions.
- Designing timely contents for websites and updating them on a monthly basis.
- Developing presentations and producing newsletter of the company on a quarterly basis.
- Monitoring the blogs for effectively protecting company brands online.
- Attending trade shows and tours of other brands to get idea about other brands.
- Assigning leads for sales targets and goals.
- Providing timely training to the sales force for better performance.
Marketing Communications Skills and Specifications
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office, Dreamweaver, Front Page skills.
- Good understanding of marketing concepts
- Strong presentation skills and ability to work under stress and meet deadlines
- Good content writing skills and ability to get into the skin of any product
- Good project management and execution skills.
- Ability to work in a team
- self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Marketing Communications Education and Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or commerce.
- A master’s degree in Marketing from a good management school.
Marketing Communications Salary
- According to your past experience, your salary will be fixed in this job. If you have a good past experience, then you will get a handsome salary in this job.
- The average salary range is $3000 – $9000.
Advertising Coordinator Job Description
Fashion Marketing Manager Job Description
Food Marketing Manager Job Description
Market Research Analysts Job Description
Market Research Manager Job Description
Marketing Associate Job Description
Senior Manager Digital Marketing Job Description
Marketing Operations Strategist Job Description
Marketing Communications Coordinator Job Description
Market Planning Director Job Description
Trade Marketing Job Description
Consumer Market Researcher Job Description