Personal Assistan Job Profile and Description
A personal assistant works to provide administrator support. A personal assistant is appointed to arrange meetings, attend calls and initiate company conversations. Basically, this appointment does multitasking functions. Generally, personal assistant works with directors, high level executives, producers, politicians and attorneys.
Duties and Responsibilities
- He has to attend telephonic conversations and needs to process the received inquiries to bring desired outcome.
- He has to organize business meetings, formal parties as per requirement.
- A personal assistant is responsible for e-mails, fax and dispatching important documentation.
- His duties involve taking dictation, writing letters and emails and maintaining all the correspondence in black & white format.
- Personal assistant is responsible for briefing papers, presentations and processing presentations.
- He has to travel along with the employer from one place to another whenever required.
- He has to communicate with office departments whenever required and with travel agencies/ hotels to do arrangements for the employer.
Skills and Specifications
- He should have the knowledge of emailing, processing mandatory invoices and online documentation.
- A personal assistant must be able to initiate conversations and should have the knowledge of secret documents.
- He must be willing to travel any time during important business meetings with or without the employer.
- He should have good writing skills to produce trade papers with zero error.
- A personal assistant should have extensive experience of organising business meetings.
- He must have sound knowledge of accessing software packages.
- He should be ready to work for long hours.
Education and Qualifications:
A personal assistant should be a graduate in any stream. If he has a diploma in English literature and office management course it will be an added advantage. To opt for this job position in huge organizations, he must be a Post Graduate and have minimum two years of experience.
Medical Office Administrator Job Description
Fresher Administrative Job Description
Chief Security Administrator Job Description
Confidential Payroll Manager Job Description
Administration Career Descriptions
Risk Fiscal Administrator Job Description
Medical Records Administrator Job Description
Company Facilities Supervisor Job Description
Administrative Services Clerk Job Description
High School Admissions Administrator Job Description
University Admissions Administrator Job Description
Sanatorium Administrator Job Description